Marketing Manager Job Description Sample
This marketing manager sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager Job Purpose:
Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking
Job Seekers: Search for Marketing Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.